We are always looking for additional people to join our team and help us provide lasting memories for our young members.
You can do this in various ways:
- By becoming an occasional helper which allows you a flexible way of providing your support.
- By becoming a leader and being a part of our weekly meetings in a more structured way and giving the other leaders additional support in numbers allowing for illness and other commitments which at times make it difficult for leaders to attend meetings.
- By becoming a member of our executive team and assist with the administrative side of running the Group. This could be as Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary or looking at opportunities for Fundraising.
- You can also volunteer to help with the admin for a particular section, taking the pressure off the leaders.
- We also need parent reps for each section which are part of the exec team.
- Attend a meeting and demonstrate a skill. This could be anything from craft, mechanical, circus, wood working or anything else that is interesting, educational and introduces a different experience to our young people.
- Help us with maintaining our gear and hut and improving our facilities.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities and would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to explain in more detail!